Wednesday, October 24, 2012

អនុស្សាវរីយ៏ក្រោមតំណក់ទឹកភ្លៀង

Hello Everyone !!!

Today just wanna show my real mind for ma dear fri when was under the rain on October 23, 2012 at Koh Pich. On date in The Royal Palace was celebrate funeral King's Father death 7days. I was proud of Cambodian's  People whom kindly for pray to our King. In front of the Royal Palace  have people a lot as the same Water Festival. Especially they come by theirs kind  not to force.

Look at me and my fri as: Me, A Hea, Sam, Phomy and Sonita we come to pray too but it so raining , so we must to praying in my real heart to our king can take care us and our country go to the best.

This is the first time that me ride my lovely  moto on the high water ...wow it so great that moto it is no problem. That time  my eyes so hurt, my body so cool and my head it is so had ache.....!!! but our fri still smile and kind for us. This is my best reminding for us in the activities..........................!!!


Thanks

Nyna

No comments:

Post a Comment